Begining of Ragging Season @ E - Fac, Uni of Peradeniya

Well today (20th of June) is my first day at faculty (www.pdn.ac.lk/eng). My self, mother and father arrived at campus. I waited at the Akbar hall till they ended their breakfast and went with them to the hall (EOE Perara) where a speech was made.

There after we went to do a English placement test and I don’t think that it will be a big issue for me. The paper is to understand the level of knowledge in English of each student and give him/her appropriate guidance.

When it was lunch there were seniors were coming and asking for information on where I am and all that. Well that isn’t for good for sure but let’s see.

On the way back, I came to Kandy form a bus (with some other friends) and form there I was handed over to a 2nd year student to show me the stations. He he, it isn’t easy to get away from them. They are monitoring us to rag.

I am against ragging and will take counter steps to crack them down. It will happen, for that I guess I have to get in to their system and blow them in to pieces when it is time. Lot will have to suffer, but sooner or later they will get to their destinies.

Well it is about time. I want to get familiar with these people and soon blow the structure in to pieces. It is not because I hate them. But because I believe that the future has to be rescued at any and all cost.

It is like a suicidal mission, but it will be carried out and its impact would be felt all around the country. People will think of ragging twice before ragging any one.

5 comments:

nimal said...

my dear zian,
(I believe you are zian).I don't know what kind of itch you have.but this is to remind you again that don't comment on those subjects i.e. ragging,,union..etc. without further information,specially with internet.if you have any clues please go for security office and tell them what those students done to their juniors.definitly I will meet you with a student councellor in near future

Rizwan said...

My Dear Nimal,

Do NOT try to hide the DIRTY works you do in the Faculty. Don't throw stones on me since you are in the Glass Room.

I'll disclose everything which you stupids were hiding by the name of Student's Union & Rag.

You are trying to meet a wrong person with a Student Councellor. Meet me I'm ready to meet anyone... If you think that i'm fabricating stories you better meet me with a GENUNIE student councellor who oppose rag & monopoly of Stuent Union. Don't come with a come with a student councellor who back up & support your inhuman Rag & politicised SU activities.

Will see your GUTS...

Ziyan Junaideen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ane pako puluwannan thoge photo ekak dapan. tho nimal hamba wena dawasa silvatath kiyapan.

Anonymous said...

i really appreciate what you are doing. It's really shameful these sinhalese buggers do to their own brothers and sisters. If this was communist china and i was mao zedong, i would order to kill every one of those sons of bitches do ragging. Looks like these Nimal fucker wants your mouth shut. Fuck 'em. Keep up the good work. Hoping that men with a backbone will rise to exterminate these cockroaches.